Use a conditional formula to dynamically change the location of a report’s image.
- Add an image to the report (Insert | Picture). This image will act as a placeholder. Ensure that the placeholder is the same size as the one that will be dynamically loaded, otherwise the image will be scaled.
- Change the image’s Graphic Location:
- right click image
- select Format Graphic…
- select Picture tab
- click the conditional-formula button (looks like x+2)
- set the formula’s text to the name of the formula or parameter field that will contain the image’s URL
- save the formula and click the OK button
- Save the report